We are very pleased for your interest. Professionals engaging to spread the goodness of Ayurveda are valuable partners. We provide business at promising prices to help you grow and prosper as an Earthveda distributor with us.
Here’s everything you need to know and how to reach out.
Who can become a Distributor?
Following is the basic criteria:
- You should be working as a Distributor for more than 5 years.
- You should have an existing and well-connected network of retailers and wholesalers.
- Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs) are mandatory to be fulfilled either on a monthly/quarterly basis, based on mutual understanding.
For business support, in addition to a promising Distributor pricing, we also provide:
- Marketing materials. Such as educational handouts about products & herbs, that help them in driving sales & increase brand awareness.
- Product knowledge transfer. Our Distributor Care team supports in product, brand USP and R&D understanding to help you market effectively.
How to reach out and what is required?
All distributors must be running an existing business. Proof of professional credentials are required as:
- Tax ID (EIN/FEIN or Social Security number)
- Business license
- Sellers permit
We may require further support based on your profile as we process your application.
How & when can I place my first order?
Applications are generally approved in 5 – 6 business days Once we receive all the required material. As you join the Earthveda family, you can place your order from the get go.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t received an email from us in 48 hours of reaching out, then please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your contacts.